Monday, September 26, 2011

Blog Button Survey

Alright, I haven't done a blog button and my sister reminded me I needed to get one up.  I found some photos I liked, messed with them, and would now like your opinion on which one I should use. 

I have labeled the buttons and you may go vote on your favorite on the sidebar poll that I have up. 

I saved them in different sizes so that I could play with them, so the ones on the bottom are a bit blurry.  I will fix that before they become buttons. :D

So which one says "Photography" most to you? 

#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7


#8


Alright, there are 8 different buttons total.  Go vote and tell me which one you like best!!! 
~Rebecca

(For some reason I can't get the poll gadget to show the writings of numbers.  If anyone has some help that would be great!  They are in order, so just count to the one you wante to vote for..... Sorry about that!)

11 comments:

  1. I love #1. The simplicity of the red rose with the black and white background is just too beautiful for words - in my opinion. I love those shots that draw you into just one area and cause you to really focus and see the beauty there without anything competing for your attention. I think they are all great, but that one is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1,2,3 and 5 are my favorites. :) Glad you are 'finally' making one.. hehe! Just kidding. Ooh, it is so hard to choose!!!! They all look so great! Maybe you should just do all of them, then your readers can decide which ones to put up... haha!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so beautiful! My favorite is number eight, gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I just stopped by your blog and thought I would say Hi. Your blog is so lovely by the way.
    Oh! all those blog buttons a beautiful, it is so hard to choose a favorite but I do love the 2nd one :).
    Many Blessings,
    ~Kelsie-Anne~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Becca,
    The contrast of #1 is really good, with the brightness of the flower. I like #1 and 2 best. Good job!
    Love, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted for #1. Good, crisp lettering, beautiful photo and contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for the comments! I really appreciate them. :) It is amazing how they can make your day.

    The help in picking out a post is nice too. It is neat to see what people like. :D

    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to vote for #1 crisp and colorful. Stopping by from the Ink Slinger blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'll say 1, 2 and 5! :) They're all pretty, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete