These are from when I was working at the Schwebachs. They have a beautiful farm!
I love the fog. We don't get it often (which is probably why I do like it when we get it!) but I do enjoy the feeling you get when you look out.... I need tea, a good book, a blanket, a fire, and a cat!
Sarah got these and I just love them!!!
And of course, to top off the fall "feel" you need a....
What is your favorite thing about fall? What makes you feel like it is fall?
~Rebecca
Ooh, lovely!! I'd forgotten about some of those. :) I do love fog!! It's so cozy!! :)
ReplyDeletePumpkins, changing colors (what little we have here in the desert...) make me think of fall. I love this time of year!
ReplyDeleteThanks little sis, amazing how many names you have!? :D Yeah, hope you don't mind me using them........
ReplyDeleteCarolyn, hmmm! Pumkins! I love your little "pumpkin"!
Oh, duh.. HA! I'd forgotten that I took the last four above the fire one! heeh!!! Nope, don't mind you using them since you gave me 'proper' credit. loL!! ;) LOVE YOU!!!!
ReplyDelete