Thursday, September 15, 2011

Some wedding shots

Marcus and Justine were such a cute couple!  They were truly in love with each other. I pray that God would bless them with a strength and growth of that Love as they learn to live with each other.  I know God has some wonderful plans in store for them! 
















This was outside the church, just beautiful....


 These were at all of the groomsmen's spots on the table!  To cute!








 

I love this shot. (below)  It is such a good reminder of how we are to live as couples.  Taking care of each other and serving each other. With Love. :)




I like these shots as well.....  the ambiance is perfect for the picture. 



This little guy was a cutie!  He didn't like me taking his picture, though.....



Something was funny! 


And my Favorite... (and my mom's) 

 

This was a neat wedding to do.  There were several things I tucked away for when I have my wedding.  (one of the joys of being the photographer, you see great ideas and how they work out!)   Which one(s) did you like?

~Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. I love them, Bec!!! They look wonderful. You have an amazing eye and a quick shutter finger to catch all those good moments (like the guy laughing). I think that was my favorite, just because of what the picture was of! :) But a few of the bride and groom were really sweet, too! Too bad you can't do my wedding someday.. lol!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful pictures. I like how well you covered everything. Did you take all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, AJ! Yes, this is a wedding I did with Mrs. Walker, but all the pictures on here are ones I shot. :D (these are just a few of the pictures I took........)

    ReplyDelete