Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sky Shots

I don't know what the weather was like these days, but it was perfect.  I really, really like these shots.  I am not sure how I can use them, so any ideas would be nice!  Would they look nice on the wall?  Should I turn them into blog buttons?






What do you think?   Which is your favorite?
~Rebecca

6 comments:

  1. The second one! Both are lovely, but sunsets are a favorite with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Wow I really love these. You must have a great view. :) Reminds me a bit of Montana... fond memories! I would say that you could make those into banners for the tops of blogs like you have at the top? Super fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through "Through the lilac bushes"! Love your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely buttons,hard to decide! I like the first ones bright color..thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures, Rebecca! I like them both, since I really like sunsets and I really like clouds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rebecca,
    The second one is my favorite. You have a lot of possibilities with these photos. You can print them and use them for wall art, you can use them for desktop wallpaper, or for photo contests. They are both great fotos! The sunsets are one of my favorite parts of living out here.

    ReplyDelete