Saturday, January 18, 2014

CY 365

A few more from the CY 365 challenge!  I am still not caught up with the days, but I am determined to at least get a great bunch shot.  :)

CY365- Unique- 
  Oops- I used two here!  These are props for Sarah's movie.  The earrings are handmade by my Nana to go with Sarah's dress. Aren't they perfect?!


CY365-Natural Treasure
Hair- what a natural treasure of ours!  (this is Sarah's hair. :D)

CY365- Blue
    So far I think this is my favorite photograph......


CY365- Footprints-
    A dirt tank where our cows have tread.... a lot......


CY365- An Encouraging Word


CY365- In The Air
Any guess as to what this is?


CY365- Knobby
OK, this one may be a favorite as well...... te-hehe!


Which one do you like best?  And why?

Rebecca



2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Those are AMAZING pictures, Becca!! Nicely done! How did I not even notice you taking them?? ;-)
    I know what's "in the air"!!! =)
    Nicely done! I can't decide which is my favorite, though... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the thing in the air an orange peel? My favorite is the one of the earrings!

    ReplyDelete