A dear friend of mine started doing the 365 challenge/project this year. After looking at her photos, I decided that this would be a good way to get back into actually using my camera while still having chances to improve my skills.
Since I missed the first 10 days, I am doing 2 a day until I catch up. And to be nice to myself I get to pick which two! hahaha!
365- Goals
365- A Little Bit
I am looking forward to this new year. A time to work through different areas and strengthen them. For photography, I will be doing the 365 list, and working through Picture Perfect Photography. Since I don't have weddings on the horizen, this will be a good time to hone in my skills and really work on them.
Happy 2014!
Rebecca


I LOVE the "kisses" picture. I actually started playing the "we wish you a merry Christmas...." song (from the kisses commercial) as soon as I saw it. I am looking forward to seeing more!!
ReplyDeleteVery fun! I started a 365 project before Darrow was born and haven't picked it back up yet. Hopefully soon! I'm excited to see yours! I keep track of mine on http://365project.org/, it's pretty handy.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I look forward to all your photos and ideas!
ReplyDeleteLove this idea! I will check out the 365project.org site too :) Love the kisses photo!
ReplyDeleteWell, it appears like my comment didn't work. So here goes again!!!
ReplyDeleteYaaaaay!!! So glad to have a buddy in this now! I am really looking forward to seeing what you do with it!!! Love ya!!!!!!
Thanks! I am really excited about this. I am still behind, but I don't care. I want to try to get all of them- or as many as possible! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Marquette, I will definitely look that up. It sounds perfect as I was already wondering how to keep track of them!