Well...this isn't going how I planned it. Sound like life? Yup. Even if I'm not doing it the way I thought- working through the CY365 Project is doing what I wanted it to do.
It is encouraging me to pick up my camera and catalog my life. I am still not great at it, and I would like to see more of my family in here, but I am happy I am clicking!!!
Here are a few more updates. I do not have a picture for every day as some
days I take 1-2 and others it is 4-5.
Oh well. I am pretty caught up on the list and am hoping to stay that way. Am going to stay that way! Life can be busy in January. New year, catching up on things that slid during December, etc. etc. etc.
I am giving myself plenty of grace because my goal isn't to do this perfectly. It is to learn more. To keep improving. Why? Because I want to become a better photographer. How do I do that?
By taking pictures.
By learning constantly.
By staying humble.
Yeah, not easy to do. But it is worth it to hear your sister telling you how much she likes your pictures. To hear your brother saying you're the best photographer he knows. Are they exaggerating just to encourage me? Yes. But it gives me a goal in photography.
To live up to their expectations.
What is your goal, your push for your photography? And why?
#CY365- Where I Stand
#CY365- A Doorway-
I couldn't find anything I liked. At. All. When I saw these old ant holes it was perfect!
#CY365- Yummy
A Boy's heaven!
#CY365- Reserved
#CY365- Pose
This little gal was so sweet when I needed a model. She knew just how to do it and needed little instruction from me.
#CY365- Abandoned
#CY365- Boots
This was not on the CY365 list. I decided to replace a day with these. I just liked them. Any guesses as to who's boots they are? (yes, in our family)
Which was your favorite? And why? What did you like best?
~Rebecca







So nice! I liked the French Toast. Because I am hungry right now. Heehee!
ReplyDeleteI really love the shot with the teal boots. I think it's the negative space that draws me to that one...it's not a shot you typically see. But they are all fun! It can be so hard finding "new" things to rake pictures of, or new ways to take pictures of something (that's something I struggle with at least), but you're doing great!
ReplyDeleteI love the two boots. The manly boots with the spurs ready to tackle a difficult task, and then the sweet, pink boots of his fair maiden enjoying the blessing of being protected by him...... I know, I know. A little romantic of me, but you know me....haha!!
ReplyDelete