Alright, looking back through January, I found one of the other shots I took for my "horse" photo (Queenie of course. :D), and can't decide if I like the original or this other, better.
So, my dear reader, tell me which one is your favorite and why. I think "B" has more horse in it....but I'm not sure I like the composition. Let me know your thoughts!
Horse "A" (my original for "horse")
Horse "B"
Which is your favorite and why?
Rebecca


I like the shot of the first; the mystery of the eyeless rider would look great on a book. However, I like the color of the second. Yep. I've been no help! :)
ReplyDeleteI like "A" because of the formatting (the shot is good, too), but I really, really like "B" because of the focus on Queenie. It is a visual reminder that the two are connected while still be separate, if that makes sense.
ReplyDeleteHehe- Alicia, you would think of a book cover! :) Thanks for the thoughts....at least both are somewhat good!
ReplyDeleteMomma- Very good thoughts. I hadn't thought of it that way. Thanks!