Thursday, February 13, 2014

February Shots

I got a bit behind due to working part-time at a flower shop (Valentine's Day anyone?!) which was LOADS of fun!  I will just keep doing a few photographs per post until I get caught up.

CY365- From the Top


CY365- Shadows


CY365- Old School
      This is one of Sarah's "oldies" that she has around.  :)  I had fun editing it and playing around- with a little help from Sarah!


CY365- Hand Tinted
























CY365- A Little Heart
      Compliments of Caleb. :D


Which did you like? And why?
~Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. "Old School". The coloring and rule of thirds really caught my eye. Plus. it's vintage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh!!! I like all of these.. but I think I really like the clock or the bedspread. So cool! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! I had such a hard time trying to find something "old school" but I do love it too!! I can't wait to print some of these and hang them up. :)
    Hugs to you two!!

    ReplyDelete