Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Things I would love to Photograph

With Spring beckoning, I am going stir-crazy with the things I want to photograph- and get them right! 

I would LOVE to get a Butterfly, but doubt it as we don't have many around here.  Maybe a trip to the big town and see the butterfly pavilion.....

Of course, flowers.  Beautiful, vibrant colored flowers!

Dogs on green grass sleeping.

Little ducklings, goslings, and baby chicks!

Big ducks, geese, and chickens. :)

My family.

Each of my siblings doing something they love outside.

A photo using only window light.

That is all I can come up with for now.  I will try and post blog posts if I get any of these crossed off my list.  Do you have a list made up?  If so, what do you have?

Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Hehe.... and you've got one very willing sibling who would pose for you!!! I can bring my fiddle (or the guitar) outside, you know... ;)

    I can't wait to see those things once you've photographed them! :)

    ReplyDelete