Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bandito

Sarah took these while the boys where gone hunting.  I don't have any good ones of Oreo, but I promise to have some up soon. 

This is Bandit.  He is such a sweetie.  He reminds us of our German shepherd mutt, Tramp, while Oreo reminds us of my lab, Daisy.  I can't wait to see them when they are full grown!  I have many training aspirations of them- along with Sarah who has deemed herself Oreo's trainer with me as Bandit's trainer. (you didn't know that dogs could have personal trainers, did you?)

(My sister reminded me that she took this picture!  So thanks for her to allow me to post it.....)

 
Isn't he a cutie??  I mean, you can just fall in love with those eyes!  He is such the little man yet has the cutest puppy face!  (Can you tell I am falling for him??)

~Rebecca

4 comments:

  1. AW!!! That one turned out really nicely. Looks like a professional did it. Very nice photo... oh wait! I took it! hehe! Just kidding. It is a pretty cute pic, though. He does have the prettiest eyes!!! :) Just like Tramps. Very deep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think his eyes are like Lady's. He has such a sweet disposition, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! He's so cute!!!! He's got a precious face! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Marissa! Yup, we like him. :) How is your pup doing? I love how he has the spots all over. His little tummy is the cutest! It is all white/pink with grey and black spots.

    ReplyDelete