With Caleb as my Helper, I was able to get a few shots of some weed flowers. Though nothing spectacular popped out from the photos, I did have fun playing around in Picasa. They have some new tools that I really like! The sketch is always a fun tool to use.
I love how even though this is just a weed, it is still such a beautiful flower. A dear friend of mine once commented on how there were some beautiful tiny, tiny flowers on this mountain in Alaska. As she was looking at them, it made her think of the character of God. Even though there weren't many who would see this flower, He still made it. Even though none would notice it's tiny self, with tiny details, He still made it.
I still think of her words when I look at small flowers and think how Majestic and Honorable our Lord is! Even when none will see and praise Him (or few) He will do it because that is the perfect way.
Caleb wanted me to get the back of this little white flower. The difference of beauty is stunning! One side is as white as can be and the other has a sweet purple to add variety to its color pattern.
What types of flowers do you have in your backyard?
Rebecca


No comments:
Post a Comment