Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Winter Snow

We have about 5 inches of snow on the ground now!!  It has been nice, although I feel pretty bad for the cows.  We fed them some cubes so they should be happy now. 

I love the way the snow fell on the trees...




I was really trying to get the snowflakes falling.  Even though there is a blurry one over Bandit's nose, I liked how this one turned out. (below)


More Snowflakes falling!



I asked Caleb to pose for me and he complied. :D


I love, love, love how this tree looks!  It is much prettier in real life, too.


My Beautiful sister!


Our front window all Decorated up. 


Which did you like best? 

Guess what I got for my Birthday?  A.... I'm not sure what you call it, but it sends signals between your camera and external flash so that you don't have to have your flash attached to your camera!!  When I get it up and going I will show you what I mean.  For right now I am just enjoying the time with my family.   I have used it with my Mentor, Cheryl Walker, and it is going to be a great addition to my photography collection.

Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. You got some GREAT photos!!! I really love the ones of all the trees. Makes it look like a winter wonderland! Bandit sure is adorable! :) I like the picture of the door, too... (didn't I take that one? lol!)
    I think the one of the tree that you love, love, love is my favorite!! :) That is a GREAT tree! ;)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous pictures!! I really like the tree pictures, too, but that picture of the branch with the snow....that's my favorite right now. I think the way it stands so tall in spite of the weight of the snow just makes me marvel at GOD's creation. It also reminds me of how strong HE can make us as well - if we just rely on HIS strength and not our own. Wonderful job, Dear Daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pictures. I really like the one with the calf.
    Nathan Willis

    Onward Photography

    ReplyDelete