This was taken outside our house a while back. I am not sure if I like it or not. What do you think of it? What could I have done differently to make it better?
I was just playing around with it, so you won't hurt my feelings. :) I like it, but I know it isn't the best in the world. I am just interested in some good critiquing.
Critiquing?!?! What is there to critique? Ha, but then, I guess I think that any picture you take is absolutely beautiful... However, I especially like this one! It is kind of abnormal since the focus is on the side, but I think it is still really neat.. kind of like something you see in a Movie! :)
I really like this picture, but you know I love nature and the moon combined. I think it would have been neat if the moon had been a bit bigger - it might have given it a more "eery" feeling to it. Thank you for sharing your vantage point of the Master's Handiwork!! Love you!!!
Oooo. I really like that one. It's not very often you see a picture of the moon where the entire background is not pitch black. I love the leaves in the foreground!
Critiquing?!?! What is there to critique? Ha, but then, I guess I think that any picture you take is absolutely beautiful... However, I especially like this one! It is kind of abnormal since the focus is on the side, but I think it is still really neat.. kind of like something you see in a Movie! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Haha, you are too cute! You just can't say anything bad can you? Love you!
ReplyDeleteI really like this picture, but you know I love nature and the moon combined. I think it would have been neat if the moon had been a bit bigger - it might have given it a more "eery" feeling to it. Thank you for sharing your vantage point of the Master's Handiwork!!
ReplyDeleteLove you!!!
Thanks for the comment! yeah, it would have been neat if the moon would have been bigger- good critique! Love you more!
ReplyDeleteOooo. I really like that one. It's not very often you see a picture of the moon where the entire background is not pitch black. I love the leaves in the foreground!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!
ReplyDelete